The first ANDRONET hybrid (Onsite/Online) meeting, June 8-10 2022, Barcelona
June 8-10, 2022
The meeting had 125 participants with different backgrounds in the Andrology field from the COST-associated countries. Thirty five participants were reimbursed their expenses to attend onsite with the ANDRONET COST Action funds.
The first ANDRONET hybrid meeting was held at the Centre Esther Koplowitz (IDIBAPS/Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica) in Barcelona (Carrer del Rosselló, 153, 08036 Barcelona, Spain).
During three days, ANDRONET members had the opportunity to meet each other, develop networking activities in a relaxed atmosphere, stimulate collaborations, and contribute to the progression of the Cost Action objectives.
The program of the meeting included:
Summary of the overall ANDRONET activities and progress so far.
Update on the administrative rules and procedures
Open discussions and round tables with the participation of the different Working Group members to discuss and decide the future ANDRONET activities and actions.
Presentations by members of the different ANDRONET Working Groups to progress on research collaboration, professional education and male health awareness.
Announcement of training activities and short-term scientific missions.
The registration was free for onsite and online participants. ANDRONET COST Action covered the expenses for the onsite participation of 35 members
Notes about onsite participants eligible for reimbursement:
- Onsite participants eligible for reimbursement will receive an official invitation through their personal e-COST account.
- Onsite participants eligible for reimbursement should book and cover the costs of their own accommodation in advance. Participants may choose any hotel or accommodation alternative in the city as they wish. The expenses will be reimbursed after the meeting through a daily allowance basis.
- Participants should keep receipts of their long-distance (>100Km) travel, as these will be required for reimbursement after the meeting.
- Accommodation, meals, short-distance travel, and other expenses are covered by estimation through daily allowance.
- Onsite attendants will be required to sign the attendance sheets that will be available in the venue every day, as an essential requirement to claim reimbursement.